Peri kimono robe
- Unit Price
Our vegan silk, machine washable and size inclusive kimono robe, made from a mix of Cupro, a by-product of cotton, and Lenzing EcoVero which is produced from sustainably farmed trees. It looks and feels like silk and no animals or animal products were used to make it.
This new free size robe has a relaxed fit coming in 2 size options XS-M (UK 6-12) & M-XL (UK 12-18). With our signature contrasting block colour cuffs and detachable wide belt. Wear open over a bikini, with shorts and a top or to lounge in comfort.
- Colour: Blue & red
- Composition: Cupro Lenzing EcoVero
- Country of Origin: Turkey
- Care: Short delicate wash, delicate detergent on 30 degrees & hang to dry
- Long wide sleeves with contrasting cuffs
- Knee length
- Wide removable belt
- Model: Jolina is wearing a size XS-M, is a UK 8 and 176cm