ANISA SOJKA: 5 MINS WITH DEEBA
1. What has been your lockdown routine?
Each day is different but days usually consist of coffee & emails, workout, long walks, zoom calls, reading, baking, lots of Netflix.
2. What is something new that you have been doing in lockdown which you would like to carry on?
Reading & baking, I didn't have lots of time for this in London.
3. What have you found effective for keeping your self sane during this time?
Finding stuff to do every day, have only been bored a few times since March.
4. What has been your guilty pleasure during lockdown?
Eating too much cake and cookies.
5. What has your WFH attire consisted of?
Loungewear, cosy knits and loose joggers.
6. How would you describe your personal style in one word?
I need a few words - sophisticated with an edge.
7. What are your go-to summer staples?
A well tailored blazer, quilted sandals and a 90s inspired shoulder bag.
8. Who is your style icon and where do you find inspiration?
I love Hailey Beiber's style. I find inspiration from people watching wherever I may be, Pinterest, Instagram and TV.
9. If you could raid anyone's wardrobe, who's would it be?
@juliamateian - adore her Parisienne style!
10. What is the most read book on your shelf?
I enjoy Sidney Sheldon's books, have read most of them.
11. What is your favourite quote of all time?
“The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain!” – Dolly Parton
12. What are you looking forward to doing once we are out of isolation?
Seeing my friends! I miss socialising so much.
13. Where is the first placed you will travel to once we can?
Somewhere warm with a beach!